alice chilton Cleaning Services Limited is independently owned and operated from our office 29 The Paddock, Handforth, SK9 3HQ.
We are setting out to explain how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. This relates to:
- All visitors to our website
- Prospective, current and former clients and their family members
- Applicants wishing to join our team, current and former employees
- Third parties with whom we network
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We will comply with data protection law when it comes to the processing of your data. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
How to Contact Us
You can always contact Us by email or telephone or by completing our online contact form.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, but we will only do so where this is required or permitted by law.
Because the data we hold about you is your data, you have the following rights in respect of the personal data we hold about you:
- Right to Access – this means you can ask us for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction Right – if you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct such information by providing us with the correct up to date information. In addition, you can ask us to delete the incorrect or out of date information and we will be happy to do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation.
- Right to be Forgotten – you have the right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you where such data is used for direct marketing purposes or is processed as a result of you consenting to such processing. Please note that where we are obliged to keep your personal data because of a regulatory or legal requirement, we will not be able to delete that data and must continue to retain it.
- Right to Restrict Processing – in some limited circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your data. See examples below:
a. if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
b. where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
c. where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
d. you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right of Objection to Processing - you have the right to object to us using your data for direct marketing purposes and to profiling. For example, if there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Right of Data Portability – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a commonly used and machine-readable format. We can provide your data either to you or to such other third party as you specify in your request.
- Automated Decision-Making Objection Right – automated decision-making is where a decision is made entirely by technological means without human intervention. We do not use or rely on automated decision-making.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact Karen Perry, Managing Director in writing: alice chilton Cleaning Services Limited, 29 The Paddock, Handforth, SK9 3HQ.
Your Duty to Inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the application process.
Right to Complain
If you have any concerns about our handling of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) by visiting https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by telephoning the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us in writing at alice chilton Cleaning Services Limited, 29 The Paddock, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3HQ